In this issue: Indonesian oil and gas giant MedcoEnergi's business and HR model; Top takeaways from the Smart Workforce Summit; and more
Apply to Email:
Are you an expert in recruitment and passionate about business development? Then this is your chance to become a leader and manage a highly driven team at VOLT Singapore
* Fast paced career growth
* Location: Central Singapore
* Attractive Compensation Package
VOLT is a global recruiting company with a strong footprint in Singapore. Currently VOLT is enjoying a period of sustained growth across all of our disciplines. We are hiring Senior Consultant for our Engineering practice to join our highly dynamic team.
About The Role
- You are passionate about recruitment and can source candidates through various sourcing tools.
- You are ideally currently based in Singapore with an established local network. Oversees candidates are also encouraged to apply.
- You will demonstrate a proven track record and confidence in building lasting relationships, apart from the transactional aspect of the role, preferably focusing on either Engineering, Procurement or Property Management.
- You are result-oriented and achieving sales targets in minimal lead time is your forte.
- We have deep industry connections and a warm desk to facilitate you. You will also be given the opportunity to build your own team as a Manager.
What's on offer?
VOLT offers a mature, credible, empowered work environment. You will benefit from:-
* Fast track career opportunities;
* Uncapped, transparent earning potential;
* Impressive local and MNC client list;
* Ongoing training and development, both in-house and external;
* Structured career and performance planning;
* Cutting edge technology, candidate attraction tools, marketing and admin support;
So are you ready to take that next step in your career? Quickly apply on the below link in a word format and we will surely get in touch if you are shortlisted for the role.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Muneaza Durraqni on +65 6701 1516 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.CEI Reg. Number R1770175 (Durrani Muneaza Jamil).