In this issue: Indonesian oil and gas giant MedcoEnergi's business and HR model; Top takeaways from the Smart Workforce Summit; and more
Apply to Email:
IT Product Engineer (VMware, Openstack) - Singapore Based - Permanent Role
Our client, a reputable organization within the manufacturing industry is looking for an IT Product Engineer
(VMware, Openstack) to join their organization on a full time basis here in central Singapore.
This role is offering a competitive salary and benefits along with great career advancement and working environment. We have worked heavily with this client in 2017, making multiple job placements and so far the all candidates are extremely happy in their new career choice with this business.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be included, but not limited to:
* Analyzing system performance and provide/design detailed manufacturing systems solutions.
* Providing introduction, support and training for new products to end users.
* Providing end-to-end aspects of manufacturing introduction.
Key Technical Requirements:
* Hands-on experience in rolling out cluster environment for Web, TomCat, JBoss, ColdFusion, Oracle DB and MS-SQL DB.
* Hands-on experience in installing and L3/L4 support for VMware ESX servers on Windows and Linux (Solaris, SUSE, Redhat and CentOS) environments.
* Experience in installing cloud-based high performance computing (HPC) systems such as AWS, Microsoft Azure.
* Ability to install, troubleshoot and provide Level 1 to Level 3 support on Openstack Cloud.
* Hands-on Shell scripting skills.
* Experience with vision based imaging systems is strongly preferred.
Please send your resume in WORD format by clicking the apply button below or contact Helen Nguyen on +65 6701 1519 for a confidential discussion. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. CEI Reg. Number R1660747 (Nguyen Ngoc Thanh Hien).