Talent Leader, SEA & Greater China
- Newly created role
- Mandarin Language Preferred
About Our Client
We are delighted to be retained by a well-known global conglomerate with significant market share and presence in Asia. With their strong global network, outstanding results and consistent growth across the region, they are presently seeking a Talent Leader, SEA & China, for the regional corporate office in Singapore.
Based in Singapore and reporting to the Chief HR Officer in Europe, you will work very closely with the business leaders and will play a critical role in developing and implementing the talent strategy for the organization at a regional level. You will also provide leadership in directing all of the people functions for the businesses. Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Driving all talent acquisition activities throughout the SEA & China region.
- Directing and manage the Company’s Talent Acquisition team and for partnering with business leaders to identify and fill executive talent gaps in the business.
- Responsible for running graduate recruitment programme
- Initiating, negotiating, and managing working relationships with vendors and external business partners to facilitate the generation of high quality candidates, pre-screening services, and talent acquisition.
- Developing recruitment strategies and roadmaps that are align with the company’s objectives and business plans.
- Planning, developing, organizing, implementing, directing and evaluating the effectiveness of the organization's hiring process.
The Successful Applicant
To succeed in this appointment, you should be holding BA/BS in Human Resources, Business, or related concentration. You are a seasoned and mature leader with at least 12 years of human resources / talent acquisition / talent management experience in MNC environment. A decisive individual, you possess a strategic focus as well as an operational, implementation and detail oriented perspective. 20% travelling required. As well as strong management competencies, you also have excellent communication and influencing skills, able to manage stakeholders across all levels within the organization.
Contact Sean Tong on +65 6420 0515, alternatively, please submit your application to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Personnel Registration Number: R1110029