Senior Specialist, Digital Commerce
- Our client is looking for a strategic, imaginative and results-oriented marketer to join its Analytics and Growth team. You will be responsible for developing CRM campaigns to leads and sales. The objectives would be to develop action-based trigger and marketing messages that drive changes in user behavior.
- Create and execute programmatic user-led CRM campaigns that drive performance and migration in audience behavioral segments
- Leverage research, insights and campaign results to prepare and deliver improvement recommendations and implement them
- Develop and execute multivariate and A/B testing plans and follow-up on results
- Manage the operationalization of new features such as personalization, dynamic content, targeting and triggers
- Define objectives and success criteria for each Comms CRM program and be able to measure results to assess effectiveness of driving user engagement
- Partner with the campaign management and digital teams for execution of programs
- Keep track of and share digital marketing insights and strategies to help drive more informed decisions and ignite new strategies and ideas.
- 3-5 years experience in CRM and email marketing industry
- Experience with consumer/audience based email communications and development of Lifecycle Marketing programs
- Experience in working with ExactTarget / Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Working knowledge of and experience with third party email service providers and marketing automation platforms
Interested candidates can either forward their CVs in MS Word Format to email@example.com quoting NC/500332 or contact Niharika Chaturvedi in our Singapore Office, at +65 6511 8520 for a preliminary and confidential discussion.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd Company Reg No. 200909448N EA Licence No. 10C4544