•Real Estate Management
•Learning & Development Manager
•Salary Circa $100K
This client is a global and professional services firm specializing in real estate services. The business covers globally with more than offices in more than 10 countries across the region.
In this role, you will
• Work closely with HR head and HRBP to assist Business Heads to provide L&D support for Singapore
• Identify training needs and chalk out a program, work on the Learning Calendar for Singapore
• Work with regional L and D to provide support in the design and development of learning programs (courses, synchronous & eLearning)
• Participates in the development of learning based on needs analysis from Regional L and D
• Effectively communicates difficult subject material altering communication to audience
•Project Management. Strong communication skills and ability to convey answers to colleagues in a clear and concise manner
• Ideally you possess a HR degree with a minimum of 8 years relevant work experience in a L&D role
• Proven ability to analyze data and statistics to inform subsequent activity.
• Fully PC literate, extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint packages
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Confident & self-motivated
• Highly motivated & savvy individual
• Equipped with great interpersonal skills and mindful of cross-border cultures
•Multi-task & ability to work under pressure
To apply, please submit your resume to Priscilla Chen at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number PC4952. Only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Registration No: R1104327
Licence No: 03C4828
EA Licence No: 03C4828