• Serving as a key member of multiple group leadership teams to drive business results by applying your HR expertise. Implementing organizational and people strategies that are aligned to the organization’s business agenda.
• Partnering with and coaching line managers to facilitate organization and culture change. Educate assigned business units on HR trends and issues that affect the business. Secure strong support for HR projects and initiatives.
• Leading implementation of core HR programs (performance appraisals, bonus and salary review exercises, manpower budgets) while ensuring an effective, sustainable people agenda over the long term. Recommend and review general HR policies and procedures and specifically policies and practices related to assigned business units.
• Leading a team of staff in efficient, effective and compliant HR administrative support.
Skills and Qualifications
• A passion for HR and how it can move a business forward.
• Strong influencing skills and proven success in establishing credibility with business leaders.
• Experience in working effectively under pressure to drive multiple deliverables in short time constraints.
• Proven ability to identify key issues for the business and apply HR knowledge to drive solutions.
• Excellent organizational skills, a customer service orientation with excellent execution and follow-through skills.
7+ years of experience as an HR professional, with HR Business Partner experience strongly preferred.
Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence others is essential.
A demonstrated level of competence in organizational development, compensation, and employee relations is necessary.