One of the largest financial services providers in the world with an extensive presence in Asia is looking for a confident and highly motivated HR Director to lead the HR function for one of its front office client groups in the region.
• Newly created role
• Fast paced, demanding working environment
• High touch, client facing, strategic position
Reporting to the Head of HR Asia Pacific, you will lead a team of HR Business Partners providing front line HR support to the assigned portfolio. You will work closely with senior business leaders providing advice on employee relations, learning & development, talent management and leadership development matters. Specifically you will be charged with developing talent initiatives to help build capabilities and support organisational change. Additionally, you will support the annual year end compensation and performance management processes in conjunction with the centres of excellence as well as participating in regional and global HR projects.
The ideal candidate will be university educated with a degree in human resource or other business related subject, and will possess strong influencing and negation skills. You should have strong analytical skills and commercial awareness as well as being hands on and a team player. We are also looking for:
• Minimum ten years’ human resources experience within banking and finance, with a strong preference for investment banking experience
• Highly articulate with strong written and spoken English language skills
• Possess strong relationship and stakeholder management facing off to a demanding client group
For further details please contact Vincent Romano on +65 6493 1873 or send me your details on email@example.com
Job Code ES08/10323.