An international bank which is currently growing its presence in Asia is looking for a Head of Human Resources to lead its HR function and support all lines of business through a period of rapid change.
• Genuinely strategic HR role
• Fast paced, demanding working environment
• Company enjoying year on year business growth
In this role, you will lead and develop a team of HR Business Partners to implement people initiatives from organisational development, performance management, succession planning and employee engagement, to rewards, recruitment and learning and development. You will work with Shared Services teams to provide seamless HR solutions, driving a culture of exceptional performance. Furthermore, you will partner with the Singapore CEO and coach the senior management team to develop leadership capabilities acting as a trusted HR advisor.
The ideal candidate will be university educated with a degree in human resource or other business related subject, possessing strong internal consulting and influencing skills and the ability to build effective relationships. Additionally you should have demonstrated experience working within a strategic Human Resources environment, the ability to effectively manage change and have a track record of partnering with the business. We are also looking for:
• Minimum fifteen years’ human resources experience, including exposure to the banking and finance industry
• Highly articulate with strong written and spoken English language skills
• Commercially astute with the ability to articulate to senior leaders the business implications of HR initiatives
For further details please contact Vincent Romano on +65 6493 1873 or send me your details on email@example.com
Job Code ES08/10199.