Leadership Development Program for Middle to Senior Managers.
- Delivered by a Founding Partner of the John Maxwell Team
- Built on the concepts and ideas from the top leadership gurus
- Interactive learning experience, where lectures are kept to a minimum
Custom built leadership programs for your organization
- Leadership Programs directly targeted at your organization's needs
- Incorporating Best-in-Class Leadership Content
- Delivered by the best Leadership Development faciltators
Lunch, Learn and Bond with your teams, all within 1 hour! Choose from a variety of light-hearted, interesting or thought-provoking topics that appeal to most, if not all.
- Minimal disruption from work due to long training hours
- Improve organisational effectiveness, employee engagement and satisfaction
- A cost effective way to build a continuous learning culture within an organization
A monthly business incubator where leaders grow their skills, exchange ideas and share best practices.
- Addresses 10 critical core competencies of a managerial leader
- Optimise learning - half day monthly workshops over 12 months
- Performance monitoring, Return on Investment (R.O.I.) review & followup coaching
This SharePoint 2013 End User class is for end users working in a SharePoint 2013 environment. The course teaches SharePoint basics such as working with lists and libraries as well as basic page customizations.
In this course, the participant will learn how to set up web sites for sharing of information with others, managing documents from start to finish as well as publishing reports that help make better decisions using Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
This course provides the client with an approach to developing the database objects from a developer’s perspective. By introducing VBA Access, it leverages the user’s knowledge in developing Access Application.